Here at Society Matters, we already have:
- a website with traffic that continues to grow (per Google Analytics).
- an all-star team of advisers.
- an expanding catalog of live multimedia roadshows that we’ve been sharing with communities in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC. (After our presentation last night in Arlington, one gentleman in the audience said our talk was the best one he’d attended in five years; he then invited us to participate in a lecture series he manages. … Interested in bringing one of our presentations to your community? Please contact us for details.)
- a gradually expanding campaign to persuade John Fahey, Chairman & CEO of the National Geographic Society, to sit down with us for an extended chat. (See Dear John: Let’s Talk, at right.)
- … branded merchandise that one day we’ll get around to actually producing. 🙂
So this next step was almost inevitable, don’t you think?
Worth repeating: We won’t share your name or email address with anyone.
We’d be delighted — honored, really — if you’d subscribe. (You can unsubscribe at any time.) And to sweeten the deal, we’re including this extra-special bonus:
One lucky newsletter subscriber, whose name will be selected at random, will receive
a free one-year membership to the National Geographic Society,
which includes a one-year “subscription” to our Society’s official journal,
(Technically, you don’t subscribe to the Magazine; rather, it’s a benefit of membership.)
Yes, our Society keeps losing members, but we firmly believe that our best days are still ahead.